81 Frances St W, Mitchell ON - 519-348-8991
March 10, 2017
The MITCHELL GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
. . . is currently accepting applications for employment
in all positions of our FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT.
These are Seasonal Full & Part time positions requiring shift work including evenings, weekends and holidays from April to October.
DUTIES, SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Food & Beverage preparation and service in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Possess excellent communication skills (team oriented)
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and professional manner.
- Punctual, Reliable, Responsible
- Smart Serve certificate required.
- Supervisory skills and experience is an asset.
Preference will be given to those with prior Food & Beverage service experience.
Applications by Resume and Cover Letter
will be accepted ONLY by . . .
e-mail . . . firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail . . . P.O. Box 38, Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
We thank all applicants . . .
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Lounge is now closed for the 2019 season.
The Pro Shop
*It is recommended to call prior to coming to ensure someone is at the club to assist you*
*hours are subject to change*
Watch our Social Media accounts for any changes!