COVID-19 LOCAL RULES
Due to COVID-19, there are many new guidelines and protocols that will be MANDATORY to follow at all times for everyone’s health and safety.
CLUBHOUSE/PRO SHOP/LOCKER ROOMS
· Clubhouse will remain closed including the Lounge and Locker Rooms.
· The front washrooms will be available for use. Maximum of 1 person in there at a time. We recommend using sanitizer before and after using the facilities. You will enter through the Pro Shop door.
· Pro Shop will allow for a maximum of 2 guests or members in there at all times.
· All tee-times must be booked in advance. No walk-ups or drop-ins. Members will continue to have up to 7-days advance booking, non-members up to 5-days.
· Tee-times will start with increments of 15 minutes to further increase the social distancing protocols.
· Preferred method of payment are online or by calling ahead with credit card information. Pro Shop will accept quick-tap payment.
· Golfers are to show up no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee-time.
· Please designate one person in your group to check-in with the Pro Shop as there is a maximum of 2 guests or members in the Pro Shop.
· Power cart rentals will be single rider only (*unless living at the same address) and must be booked in advance.
· Club rentals and push-carts have been eliminated.
· Social distancing will be enforced for all golfers. There will be no close interaction amongst golfers (ie – no hand shaking, touching golf balls, clubs, pin, etc.).
· Ball washers, bunker rakes, benches have been removed.
· Play bunkers as you see fit. Consider ground under pair, lift and place, etc.
· Please do not touch or remove the flagstick at any time.
· On course washrooms are closed. The only washrooms available are the front washrooms at the Clubhouse.
· Hand sanitizer stations have been added between holes 3 and 4, at the washroom on 7 and 12 and at the shack on 10.
AFTER THE ROUND
· Please park carts in designated spot after completion of your round. Please leave the key in the cart.
· We ask that you leave the course immediately upon completion of your round to limit gathering of players in the parking lots, Pro Shop, practice green, etc.
· We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all locations golfers may come in contact with.
· Food & beverage will be provided on a takeout basis as per government regulations.
· The club is taking prudent steps to impose and enforce appropriate protocols to keep everyone safe, but there can be no assurance that the virus will not be contracted by players. This is a risk that each person must assess themselves, and if they choose to play, to take the risk of either contracting the virus or transmitting it to others.